Social Media Manager
- Execution of brand social strategy and designated products across all platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Reddit, VR Chat and more).
- Maintain a deep level of understanding of leading products and companies in the VR industry, in order to effectively foster brand awareness and affinity.
- Support social media marketing campaigns by using VR hardware and by playing VR games, suggesting ideas, writing copy for social media posts, creating clips/gifs/memes for branding, marketing or sales purposes.
- Proactively setup digital and social strategy for different products, determine the tone and style of social engagement and maintain editorial calendars.
- Test product samples before product launch, plan and publicize the promotion plan and content in advance.
- Quality Control content and social posts before and after posting.
- Oversee content distribution to talent, partners, and owned platforms.
- Collaborate with content producers and related platforms to create digital content distribution and activation plans.
- Passionate about the gaming and/or VR industry.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing in the entertainment or E-Commerce industry.
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple overseas social media marketing channels including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and others.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities while driving results.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing work situations while remain proactive.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience starting a company or working at mid-stage startups.
- Experience working with Ad platforms (google ads, facebook ads).
- Familiar with the latest pop culture trends of Northern America and European markets.
- Proficiency in Chinese and related Chinese Gaming culture.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org