Rebuff Reality Limited Warranty
Rebuff Reality (the “Company”) provides the following Limited Warranty on Rebuff Reality’s Products (the “Product”).
Who is covered?
- The original owner of the Product. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period.
What is covered?
- The Company warrants the Company-branded hardware products and the Company-branded accessories (the “Products”) will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal use and service conditions for a period of twelve (12) months after receipt of goods.
- If a defect arises in a Product or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Company to, at Company’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Product or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or within 14 days after receipt of goods, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is not covered?
- Products that are beyond twelve (12) months warranty period.
- Products that are, or that Company reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S., or units missing serial numbers.
- Products that do not have a warranty card, or invoice or warranty card inconsistent with invoice information.
- Products that are lost or obviously damaged during transit by logistics companies. See further details on our Refund / Refund Policy page.
- Damage or equipment failure due to any artificial damage through normal wear and tear, or any improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation or forced use of the Product beyond normal use.
- Damage or equipment failure due to use of parts or accessories from third-parties or with parts or accessories not sold by Company or used in a way that is not in accordance with Company manuals or instructions.
- Any attempt to repair a Product prior to contacting the Company shall void this Limited Warranty.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Company.
- Company is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product; damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenues or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or costs of removal or installation; or other consequential damages of whatsoever nature. Company does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty is voided if a Product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or external cover).
Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Company or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY COMPANY AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How do I obtain warranty service?
Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide Company with the order number which can found in your order confirmation email and email you used to place this order, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. If your item is under warranty after our verification, you can request a return/refund process, and shipping costs are non - reimbursable and you will be responsible for return shipping costs. And the item must be returned in the original packaging. You may direct any questions or concerns to support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
13727 SW 152 Street,
#762 Miami, FL 33177
Attention: Limited Warranty Claims