- Exhibit technical knowledge in neurotechnology, and expert problem-solving skills.
- Assist with goals of neurotechnology and neuroscience.
- Conduct background research in evaluating the feasibility of new technological concepts.
- Plan experiments and develop techniques, assays, equipment, and code needed to execute experiments and interpret the resulting data.
- Produce and present findings to a team of colleagues and assist with technical program management, product development.
- Personal love of playing various types of games.
- 3+ years of experience in neuroengineering.
- 2+ years of experience with brain machine interfaces.
- Experience with engineering interfaces for recording from and controlling the central or peripheral nervous system.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Experience with BMI in the entertainment industry
- Experience starting a company or working at mid-stage startups.
- Understanding of western game market and pop culture.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com