- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts.
- Support in monthly/ quarterly financial closing activity in close con-ordination with business and accounting teams.
- Continuously identify to automate accounting processes.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Continuously benchmark cost productivity for the business.
- Strong ability to communicate internally and externally.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Assist in measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives.
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/ working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, producers, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Participate in recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
- CA, CPA or CWA
- 2+ years financial modeling and forecasting experience
- With minimum 3+ years of post-qualification experience in month end closing of books of accounts and reporting & analytics activities
- Strong ability to use Excel and Xero
- Experiences in western accounting and finance practices
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing work situations while remain proactive.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience starting a company or working at mid-stage startups.
- Experiences in VR/ AR/ game/ entertainment industry.
- Experiences in HR
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org