- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for developing electronics for our portable battery powered consumer electronic devices, audio amplifiers which will be integrated into our high-quality acoustic systems, from concept through to production
- They design, develop and manufacture Power banks USB and USBC, active speaker systems.
- The successful candidate must be able to take a project from a concept into production.
- Includes schematic design, board layout, software, certifications, and testing plan.
- Will exhibit good working knowledge of battery powered audio electronics, measurements and embedded system design.
- Will have significant work experience designing and debugging digital electronic systems.
- Will be able to interpret Product Requirement Documents and specifications and optimize their designs for performance, cost, and manufacturability.
- They will also have significant working experience with design review and problem solving for new development consumer electronic products until 1st MP production.
- 3-5 or more years working experience in related field.
- Degree/experience in Engineering or related disciplines or extensive high-level experience.
- Experience in the design and development of digital and analog audio electronics.
- Ideally the candidate has USBC, Bluetooth, electro-Acoustic and battery power management design experience
- Understanding of audio measurements and experience with measurement equipment (Audio Precision).
- Experience solving EMC, safety, and other certification related issues.
- Knowledge of DSP, digital/analog filters, CODEC’s, and class D amplifiers.
- Experience with embedded systems
- Technical management of the development of electronics platforms and products.
- Experience incorporating digital amplifiers, class D amplifiers, DSP, and embedded systems.
- General understanding of risk analysis tools – design and prototype reviews, DFMEA, DFM&A
- Prototyping, rapid development of samples, 3D printing, CNC and machining.
- Skill in product quotation BOM
- 3 or more years in consumer electronics industry
- 3 or more years Audio and/or video product experience preferred
- Proficiency with C is an asset.
- Mandarin speaking, Preferred but not essential
- Experience starting a company or working at mid-stage start-ups.
- Experience working from both the supplier and the brand side.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel minimum 50% and work on site with our vendors.
- Willingness to be based from Shenzhen office
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com