- Manage, develop and maintain e-commerce relationships with key retailers - Amazon.com, Shopify, Walmart.com and many more.
- Analyze and develop sales and marketing strategy and ads strategy on e-commerce platforms.
- Use data to formulate sales strategies and plans, create data analysis models, and upload product and user data.
- Drive sales through the optimization of product assortment and category expansion.
- Analyze current catalog and report on product and category trends, sales and margin.
- Monitor VR/ gaming or consumer electronic industry, production and vendor performance.
- Suggest on site promotions while maintaining healthy margins.
- 2+ years of e-commerce account management experience with Amazon, Shopify.
- 1 + years of experience with analytics and a proven track record in driving tangible results and actionable insight.
- Excellent analytical and understand E-commerce industry deeply.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Agile and efficient. Capable of switching priorities based on company goals.
- Experience starting a company or working at mid-stage startups.
- Familiar with the latest pop culture trends of Northern America and European markets.
- Proficiency in Chinese and related Chinese Gaming culture.
- Experience with JD or Taobao.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org