VR Ears is an excellent choice for the Vive Pro 2 headset.
When the built in headphones on my Pro2 began to fail [intermittent sound loss on the left side] I started looking for solutions.
I am very pleased with VR Ears for several reasons:
1. The sound quality is excellent and directional; [I can hear the creek flowing and foot steps behind me].
2. I like the placement just off my ears. Mine sit 1-1/2 inches away from my ears and my ears stay cool.
3. Now it is very easy to put the headset on and off. [I was always moving the earphones around and adjusting placement each time I put it on / off.] Now it's as simple as putting on a baseball cap.
4. I use my Pro2 with the Vive cable. So the VR Ears batteries stay charged. I never have to charge them separately.
5. The VR Ears on/off button automatically shifts the audio from the computer speakers to the ear phones when pressed.
All in all, I feel like I got a very good upgrade for my headset!
Despite the tricky setup and bulky design I found it to be worth it for the fantastic audio experience!
For the money these are a great addition to my Varjo Aero, as good as my Valve Index. Only downsides are the need to charge the battery and a lack of strap adapters for my headset, but i have made do with the best fit.
As a quest 2 owner, I found the default sound output to be… serviceable at best, non-immersive at worse. In comes the VR Ears as the savior for the banal default solution. With a much richer sound field leading to improved immersion and the added benefit of being off-ears meaning you don’t have them pressing on your ears which also benefits the sense of immersion. Because I use a 3rd party Halo strap, I felt the VR Ears were best suited for me to use with Rebuff Reality’s own “Ear Strap” accessory. This in turn allows me to use the VR Ears with other peripherals including my PC/phone. End result is I’m surprised at just how good they are; Highly recommended!!
I like my VR headset but I'm a bit hard of hearing. I decided I needed a solution to that problem so once again looked to my friends here at rebuffreality. I saw these and immediately liked the idea of them for a couple of reasons. One, they stand off the ears so if you're in Beat Saber or Elvin Assassins, you stay cool because nothing sits right on top of your ears and the sound is spectacular. I've tried headphones but they are too bulky, even the smaller ones, but these are only noticeable by the great sound you get. Now I don't miss anything that's said or goes on in the game.....it's awesome. They are also very easy to set up and this team has supplied a nice video to ensure you're clear on how to set them up properly......and they also fit will with the VR Power 2, another awesome product.
VR Ears fundamentally transforms the VR audio experience, a new world of sound awaits you